Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake


hi guys, a real simple recipe super easy it's more like a snack protein shake type of deal that you guys can make in between your meals if you're doing a keto or a low carb diet this is great I know a lot of you guys the biggest problems that you find is you know when you want toe at something sweet what do you do if you're an Aikido diet and that's one of the most challenging things that most of us find here I have I have some all whey protein 24 grams of whey protein isolate with digestive enzymes in it and it also is very little carbohydrate it only has 3 grams of carbohydrate so it's perfect if you're doing keto it has no sugar and a lot of stuff it's very very high quality and it takes amazing this is chocolate peanut butter flavor so what I usually do in between meals where as a snack or sometimes even my breakfast is I take about 8 ounces of almond milk or coconut milk and I put that into my nutribullet cup then I take one tablespoon of all-natural peanut butter one tablespoon of coconut oil and you guys don't have to do a coconut oil 
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

if you don't want it will still taste great without it I just added because I'm going to get a little bit of extra fat for my total calories and that if you add a tablespoon of peanut butter and at able spoon of coconut oil it should give you around 21 grams of fat and then 21 grams of fat then you're going to have 24 grams of isolate protein from the milk and a little bit more milk probably about eight to ten hours the milk and you guys can make it however you want you could add more or less or what ever depending on how you know how to take you about it or how much liquid you want in it you can graduate but these are the actual ingredients one scoop of the all whey protein which is adding 24 grams of protein to it and then the rest is going to be ice and the protein actually sweetens on the milk the drink so I'm going to take it there you go guys.

 I have we have a delicious high-protein very easy to make high-five keto shape that uses it's not if you have a sweet tooth tastes just like a peanut butter milk shake and you guys can have it anytime you can make it like in three minutes very simple to make and it will satisfy that sweet tooth that so many of you guys that are dieting doing a little carb diet seem to have a problem with sometimes and this will take care of that while adding protein and healthy fats to your diet without having to break the rules so I hope you guys enjoyed the blog and if you have any recipe suggestions comment below and I will do my best to make them for you guys have a great day and I hope to see you guys on the next one 
for more keto recipes visit https://keto4fitness.blogspot.com/