Keto Snacks

Keto Cheese crisps


 Keto snacks are all the rage and at the top of the list are cheese crisps.

Someone told me about this simple way to make these.

All you do is put cheese in between two pieces of parchment paper and throw it in the microwave.

If this works, this might be the easiest snack in history.

I went ahead and picked up the per sliced cracker cuts of cheese.

This would be a great afternoon snack or just a little pick me up when you're feeling hungry.

I'm gonna put five slices of cheese because that's probably a serving.

This is the whole thing I still don't understand about the keto diet.

It's just too much fat and I just don't think I exercise enough to be on this diet.

We'll start with a minute and see what happens.

You could not make this just on a paper towel.

I don't think that would be a good idea. Whoa.

It's sticking a little bit so I'm thinking you have to let it cool off and maybe it'll form a separation.

Alright, after it's cooled for a little bit, now I can remove the paper.

I think I would have to just cook it longer to get it crispy.

I'm gonna pop them back in the microwave to see if they get crispier.

Alright, while these sit to see if they get crispy, I'm just gonna go two minutes flat and see what happens.
Keto snacks

If you love cheese crisps,this is your keto snacks.

Alright, I tried to take the slow and steady approach.

It probably would work but it would take you longer.

You're gonna have to break it up yourself.

Here's what I like most about this idea.